Ah … the Blizzard of 2010, as the news folk are calling it. By tomorrow night, we could have up to 30 inches! I am thankful and happy to say that I do NOT have to work this weekend, so I get to stay home and enjoy it. Helping the hubby shovel, build a snowman, and general winter shenanigans are on the agenda!
Friday Fill-In #162
1. I know that I am a lucky gal, blessed with a wonderful husband, family, and friends.
2. Because I quit smoking this year, January 2010 seemed like the longest month.
3. You can’t help but smile and nod.
4. I’m in no mood to discuss the drama that happens at shift change at work,but if you must; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked to find true happiness?
6. The weekend is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and watching some tv, tomorrow my plans include playing in the snow and knitting, baking brownies and hanging out with the hubby while it snows and Sunday, I want to knit and watch some movies!