First one of the new year!
Friday Fill-Ins #157
1. Last night was a blast. Good food, friends, and a crazy child with noise makers.
2. I really hope that I can quit smoking this year.
3. The funniest thing is that I don’t want to quit smoking, but I need to.
4. The GPS isn’t charged …so where do we go from here?
5. He said Happy New Year; she said I love you too .
6. The very fabric of all the is good and sane with modern music is lost and it’s up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing after being forced to work for 4 hours on my day off, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to stay at home, but I have to work!