Friday Fill-In #155
1. No, we will NOT be putting the Christmas tree back up, due to a certain furry creature.
2. There is nothing like sitting and talking with friend and family at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: do I really have to be up today.
4. It really is going to be okay.
5. I’ll take my holiday cheer where and when I can get it.
6. It’s always a little more calm, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cooking for friends, tomorrow my plans include traveling to work through 2 ft of snow and Sunday, I want to stay home, but I have to work!