I woke up bright and early today, all set to go to my first spinning lesson with the amazing Sue G.
The I noticed that my whole body was aching, I was stuffed up, and yes – I had a slight fever.
So, I postponed my lesson for next Friday. Even though I work Thursday night, I don’t care … I’m so excited to get some spinning time!!! Besides, she’s super busy in October, and I didn’t want to put it off much longer. I hate having this amazing wheel and not being able to hone my skills.
Friday Fill-In #143
1. One week ago (and a day) was my first wedding anniversary.
2. I spent a lot of amazing time with my Grandmother when I was young.
3. Mama told me not to come.
4. There is quite a connection with you and me.
5. Take your time but hurry up, is what my freshman English teacher always told the class.
6. Quickly and with haste is how I’m hoping this nasty cold will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading and resting, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to stay home, but I’ll be at work!