Ah … the dilemma that every knitter faces …. Christmas knitting!!! Well, I can safely say that I am on project closer to my goal. I have six projects left to go, but that shouldn’t be to hard (at least I hope!)
- Project : “Sunset” Cowl
- Pattern : Sunray by Ulli S. Shibuya
- Yarn : “Pink Lady Apple” (hand-spun) from Sunrise Lodge Fiber Studio
- Made for : Christmas Knitting
The yarn on this knitted very stiff; I could have gone up a needle size, but I’m still happy with the end result.
- Project : “Let’s Try This Again” baby sweater
- Pattern : Baby Sophisticate by Linden Heflin
- Yarn : Cascade 220 Superwash
- Made for : Marcus & Sharon’s soon to be baby boy
I had originally tried my hand at a cotton sweater, and when I went to seam it up – disaster! So, I found this cute pattern on Ravelry and low and behold … perfection! I really love it, and I hope they will too! Let’s hope, when I mail it out this week, it gets to them before the baby is born!
Now … to enjoy the rest of my anniversary by knitting and watching my hubby cheer (or curse) for the Redskins!