Last blog post before vacation (we leave early Monday morning!)
Friday Fill-In #141
1. That’s a wonderful thing to be.
2. Hey dip shit – are you blind?; I’m over here!
3. The possibilities include: lots of good Cajun food, lots of booze, museums, and voodoo.
4. My mom’s tuna salad is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know when you are truly happy if you never stop to be thankful for what you have?
6. A candlelit bedroom and a stormy sky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to possibly finishing that baby sweater, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to rush my night at work so I can leave for New Orleans Monday morning with the hubby!