My three day weekend started out great when I got off work this morning! I came home and ‘woke’ my hubby up (tee hee), and then we went out for breakfast. Very nice start to a good day. Needless to say, I just woke up. John got my car inspected and ran a few other errands, and tomorrow … is his birthday!!!
Friday Fill-In #138
1. I remember, I remember all the dreams I have, especially the ones that seem as if they are real.
2. Dear Husband I want you to know I am the luckiest woman alive for being your wife.
3. Is that my rose bush out back – its SO big!!???
4. I’m trying to resist the temptation of ordering out instead of cooking.
5. I’m saving a piece of fresh baked bread just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list a spinning wheel would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include baking, cooking, and spoiling my hubby on his birthday and Sunday, I want to do a little knitting and head over to my in-laws for a second birthday dinner for my hubby!