I am very pleased that the week is over. This was the week from hell, for me, physically. Stomach flu aggravated my IBS … a trip to the ER for TWO giant bags of IV fluids.
Friday Fill-In #133
1. Mac and Cheese and cooked hamburger make a quick and easy dinner.
2. Founding Mothers and Definitely Dead are the books I’m reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of my Dad setting of fireworks in the driveway.
4. Getting rid of grease and soda to help my IBS was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams never to stop, that you can hang onto them a little longer.
6. I should take more time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching a movie and knitting, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to go wine tasting and see Harry Potter, but alas – I have to work. Maybe Tuesday!