Good news! My mother in law, Ellen, is doing well and recovering nicely from her surgery! In lieu of flowers, I made her these …
- Project : Get Well Socks
- Made for : My MIL, Ellen
- Pattern : Spanish Dancer Socks by The Knitting Archaeologist
- Yarn : Cascade 220 Wool
Friday Fill – In #126
1. It’s cold and wet outside right now.
2. I love to eat raw tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser.
4. If the weather perks up today I might take a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all I answer to no one but myself and God.
6. Jan, Chris (both nurses I work with) and a few patients of mine; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was a night mare – literally.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sewing, watching a movie at home, and cooking, tomorrow my plans include having coffee with a friend from high school and finally going to see Star Trek and Sunday, I want to relax and get some more sewing done!