I just knew that if I went to bed early, I would wake up way to early. Well, there are always those energy shot things!
Friday Fill-Ins #117
1. “In a hole in the ground there lived a beautiful bulb waiting to bloom.”
2. “I can be a real bitch sometimes but that ain’t no matter.”
3. “After dark the rain began to fall again, and I was happy that I was inside, curled up under a blanket.”
4. “I broke away from the hold of the Spanish galleon.”
5. “There was a hand in the darkness, and I reached out for it.”
6. “Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, which is why I lay in wait.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to dinner with hubby after getting back from visiting Chan, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to finish sewing, but I have to work!