Well, today I’m a little better. This morning after John got up to go to work, I took a Valium and went back to bed. I cried myself to sleep again, but when I woke up, I was feeling a little more secure in the world. I can look at her picture without bursting into tears. That’s a good step forward.
Thank you again, everyone, for your sympathy. I really appreciate it. Losing a pet is like losing a child, and you’ve all been so kind.
Friday Fill-In #107
1. Enough with the pain and the crying. I miss my cat so much – but I’m starting to feel a little better, and I don’t want to be a mess when I go back to work tomorrow night.
2. The state of human society and values causes me to be conflicted.
3. I’ve been craving root beer flavored Jelly Bellys (so I picked some up yesterday and ate way too many at once).
4. Watching Cooley and Mavy play makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to someplace warm and sunny next week.
6. The fact that I really need to get away has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to vegging out and knitting, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to stay home and sleep, but I have to work!