Friday Fill In #106
1. It’s January; now is the time for a new year and a fresh start.
2. More restful sleep is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like needles and yarn.
4. Talking things through with people instead of yelling at them, especially when it comes to co-workers is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to to be more than we think we are.
6. I feel cozy and safe in my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, doing some laundry, and maybe starting a new sewing project and Sunday, I want to have a great time at the 49th VA re-enactment planning meeting!