Friday Fill-In #105
1. The world is full of stupid and ignorant people who should not be allowed to keep their drivers license.
2. “Good night, I love you” was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder if I can really get two dresses, two chemises, three petticoats, and two pairs of drawers made before my next Civil War even on May 1st.
4. Proper punctuation should appear at the end of all things.
5. There’s something to be said for being able to work more than 50 rows of garter stitch in two hours and keep your sanity.
6. Some place warm is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up shopping for my Warm Ewe Up pal, watching a movie with John, and knitting, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to stay home and relax, but I have to work.!