Friday Fill-Ins #101
1. Snow has not fallen hard here yet, but just wait.
2. I’m looking forward to my first Civil War event next weekend.
3. First Contact is the best ST: Next Generation movie ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Welcome Back, Kotter.
5. I’m done with wasting my energy on things that I can’t change at work.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is having my friends and family over for a big meal.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to possibly finishing my Civil War dress, bell ringing for the Salvation Army, and eating out for dinner, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to wrap Christmas presents, but I have to work, so I’ll try to get a little knitting done!