Friday Fill-In #97
1. My blueprint for success includes remembering where I came from, and never neglecting my family and friends for the sake of my job.
2. A mini Snickers bar was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is anything that has silica acid in it – my skin is SO oily.
4. Knitting can be good therapy.
5. I’d like to tell you about my interest in Civil War re-enactment.
6. Kindness is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to John cooking me a romantic dinner, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to work on my sewing, but I have to work!