I’m feeling better. Well … not 100%, as I still have this nasty headache and all my muscles ache, but it’s better than it was. Maybe I’ll actually have the energy to do something with John this weekend!
Friday Fill-In #82
1. I believe whatever doesn’t kill you should make you stronger but sometimes it can really bring you further down than you already are.
2. If you’re good at something, stick with it, and be the best that you can be.
3. Why so miserable, physically? I wish I had the answer to my biggest question right now.
4. Something is out there, it’s coming to get you! Quick – put on your tin foil helmet and layer the walls with newspaper.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled My So Called Life. But without Claire Danes.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don’t have one, use your imagination] I see my backyard, my garden gnomes, the wood privacy fence, and lots of trees.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to just chilling at home and getting some knitting done, tomorrow my plans include doing something with John (maybe a movie?) and Sunday, I want to get all of my wedding invitations put together!