Friday Fill-Ins #79
1. Holidays in the summer are so much fun because, like any holiday, I love to have friends and family over.
2. Tuna steaks are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are that I am way too awake for 6am.
4. Trying to get some good progress done on attempt #2 of Glee is what I’m most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is all of the Dresden File series. My favorite books from the series so far though, is Proven Guilty.
6. Some relaxing music, a hot cuppa (tea) and some toast with butter and strawberry jam is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a 4th of July BBQ, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to get the house a little more organized before next weekend, but I have to work, so I guess I’m going to do that on Tuesday!