I am SO glad that it’s Friday. Work was insanely busy on Wednesday, super slow last night … so I’m just glad that I have a few days of not being there. Not that I don’t love my job, that’s not it. I just need the break
Friday Fill-In #74
1. For me conformity is the opposite of creativity.
2. Proven Guilty by James Butcher (The Dresden Files series) was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they’re fun. Simple, yeah – but really – they’re a lot of fun.
4. In nature I like looking at the trees and plant life.
5. Obama!!! should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was the other night at work. I dropped a bedpan on the floor (empty of course) and the patient’s roommate shouted over, “You dropped your crap pan!” I was rolling!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the LOST season finale (I caught some at work but I want to see the whole thing), tomorrow my plans include seeing the new Indiana Jones movie with John and Sunday, I want to sleep in, knit, and clean (I gotta clean)!