As of this moment, I am on a mini vacation! I have EIGHT solid days off from work!!!!! I’m not going out of town or anything like that. I’m going to sleep in, read, sew, knit, and just take oodles of time for myself!
Friday Fill-In #70
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are gin and sour mix!
2. The simply wonder and innocence of Alzheimer patients often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is going to stare at your like you’re crazy.
4. A little gin, tonic, and some blues music, mix it all together and voila! You have instant relaxation!.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow vegetables and herbs.
6. My face looks the best when it is au naturel (except for a little eyeliner).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to baking and sewing, tomorrow my plans include throwing my Mom her 50th birthday party with family and friends and Sunday, I want to go to church, relax, and knit!