Friday Fill-In # 69
1. When I fell in love with John, it was amazing. I knew instantly that I was going to grow old with him!
2. This is about the time of year here when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, and I can’t read the Ravelry forums.
4. Wife Swap is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and wine make a great meal!
6. Finally having my own yard, I’m actually going to be able to have a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grilling some steaks, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to spend the day with John relaxing, but I have to work!
I realize that I haven’t been posting as often I used to. I’ve been knitting, of course, but I feel so tired lately and I just feel like time is escaping me. I need a vacation! I did take a couple days off for next week, and with my schedule, I’ll end up having EIGHT DAYS IN A ROW OFF! I plan on finally getting the odds and ends around the house done, sewing the curtains for the master bedroom, and just relaxing because I don’t have to go anywhere near work!!!! Then, John and I are going to Virginia Beach for the weekend on the 16th, for a well needed getaway that is due for the both of us! The Neptune Wine Festival is that weekend, and we splurged on a really nice hotel. I don’t think there is an ocean view room, but it is on the beach, and the important thing is that we get to go away.
Now, I’m off to get some sleep. My stomach got the best of me today, leaving me drained of energy and grumpy in mood. At least I saw the new LOST tonight. Holy crap …. Ben is awesome! I can’t wait to see where the rest of the season goes!