Friday Fill-In #67
1. I love springtime in New York State! I miss all of my friends too, and spring just happens to be when I miss them the most!
2. Bacon, oranges, and lime-aide are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I’m always searching for the meaning of my dreams. They are almost always so real that when I wake up, I feel like it really happened.
4. A glass of wine, knitting, and a few episodes of Law & Order SVU is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need a break! With moving and unpacking, I’ve had little time to knit or just sit back and do nothing. I may relieve this by going shopping tomorrow.
6. Entenmann’s chocolate covered donuts are what I’ve been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to volunteering at C-Cap (daytime) and then finally taking some time to knit, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to sleep in and unpack some more, but I have to work!
I have been working slowly on unpacking boxes and bags. If I do it all at once, I tend to get a little cranky, so spacing things out is a good idea. The only things that are left are odds and ends; things that I’m just not sure if I will keep them and find space for them, put the boxes in the basement for now, or just toss them. I’m hoping tomorrow night to take a little me time while staying up. I’ve been able to work on my cousin’s comfort shawl at work, but I really need to join the sleeves and body of that baby sweater. I also want to work on my socks. I’ve just had this feeling of never having enough time over the last week or so. So I’m hoping to have some pictures of a few WIPs early next week. And speaking of pictures, I want to take some of the house once I finish unpacking so everyone can see what it looks like!
But John and I are very happy with our new house. It’s really starting to feel like a home, and we both smile every time we come home from work, knowing that this place is OURS!!!! Now we can focus on the wedding a lot more (only a little over FIVE MONTHS to go!!!!)