That’s right … I am pleased to announce that John and I are now home owners! We signed all the paper work today, and the only thing that we still need to get is the deed. They (the attorney’s office) has 48 hours to get that to us. But we paid the closing costs and have the key!!! I’m so happy, I could just burst! My new fridge and chest freezer are being delivered tomorrow, and the cable will be turned on. I need to get the mail box keys from the post office, and go by Norvac Lock Co. to have them install new locks and deadbolts at the house. I still need to get a few things, but they can probably wait until I’m off Wednesday. Mom has graciously agreed to take half a day tomorrow so that I can sleep (I’m at work on my laptop right now) at least for a few hours. Then … we pack, and Saturday and Sunday … WE MOVE!!!!
So, I plan on doing a big post with before and after pictures sometime this week for everyone. Thank you everyone for you kind thoughts and words of encouragement! They really helped me.
Friday Fill-In #66
1. Tonight I saw nothing out of the ordinary – I’m at work.
2. “Tenderness” by General Public makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is something I always end up doing when I eat out.
4. Stephanie, my co-worker who just had a baby, is someone I’d like to get to know better.
5. The smell of the woods after it rains reminds me so much of springtime!
6. We finally closed on our new house, and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to celebrating with John and packing, tomorrow my plans include packing and moving and Sunday, I want to take it easy, but we will finish moving!