So I managed to catch almost all of LOST last night. I missed the first 15 mins, but I did get to see the end. Man, was I WAY off on who died. I didn’t see that one coming at all. I’m glad I didn’t put money on it. 🙂
We still haven’t closed on the house, but keep your fingers and toes crossed … it could be this afternoon!
1. Buying items for my new house is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields forever (sorry – couldn’t help it.)
3. Easy Brownie Shortcake Desert sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does sleeping all day make me feel so good?!
5. The Grand Canyon is something I’ve always wanted to see.
6. It’s sad when I have a patient who is in pain and nothing is working to help them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully closing on our new house, tomorrow my plans include painting the new house, if we close (if not, I’m relaxing) and Sunday, I want to eat chocolate – Happy Easter!!!