Happy Leap Day everyone! I love leap day. I’ve always had this thing for weird and rare holidays. For example …
- December 1st is Gnomers’ Day (for humans who collect gnomes)
- March is National Frozen Food Month
You get the picture. So happy Leap Day.
The other week I was tagged by Devin to list Seven Random Things about myself. I’ve done this before, but since it’s Devin, I’ll do it again!
- I say “Dude” a lot. And just for the record, I was doing this before LOST became a hit. Still, Hurley is so great, isn’t he?
- When I’m doing hand written paper work at my job, if I mess up, I have to start over. Yeah, I’m OCD that way.
- I could eat sushi every day for the rest of my life.
- I HATE cleaning the litter box.
- I think that the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen are Drag Queens.
- I hate to wear earrings. I’ve had my ears pierced before and I must have some weird metal allergy, because no matter how much I clean them, they always get infected. And I just don’t like the way I look in earrings.
- I’ve always had a huge crush on Jeff Goldblum and Richard Belzer. It’s the whole geeky older Jewish man thing.
Onto some goals. Knitting goals, that is. I find myself perplexed because for the first time, let’s see, EVER, I don’t have any knitting deadlines. No projects that I have to finish anytime soon … nothing. No ones birthday, anniversary – nothing. So I think this will be my game plan for March.
- Start working on Glee. Gotta get the needles.
- Focus on charity knitting, since I have no other projects that HAVE to get done. I got this idea from Priscilla.
- Finish the lace socks for me.
- Focus on me this month. Knitting for me that is.
That’s it. I still can’t believe I don’t have any knitting dead lines. I love to knit for people. Birthdays, holidays, swaps … I just love to gift my knitting. So charity knitting is great, because I love to make hats for kids, and there are a few projects out there that I really want to make for myself. Besides Glee, I’ve had my eye on the Summer Lace Shawlette and the Neck Down Wrap Cardigan (second row, last picture.) But I want to get Glee going before I start another sweater.
Have a great weekend everyone!